Kirsten is looking GOOD in the kitchen in her morning casual attire
Will: I never thought I'd live to see the day I hated Sandy, but I hate him in this scene
OJ/NERVOUS parallel cut! Brilliant!
Bitchy Will Comment: That's what Summer is wearing on the first day of school? That's a big mistake.
"DIFFERENT" parallel cut! Groundbreaking!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!
Ryan is kickin' it to Marissa HARD
Kirsten is giving Sandy a VERY loving goodbye before he goes off to work
Gabe: Man, Summer's outfit is really working for me
Will: What, her perky ta-tas?
Anna is back! And sassy as ever!
WE TOOK A BREAK TO LOOK UP BONNIE SOMMERVILLE (THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS RACHEL) ON IMDB!!!! THEN WE LOOKED UP ADAM BRODY ON IMDB!!!!
Bitchy Gabe Comment: It's kind of a miracle that they make Mischa Barton look good at all in this show.
Jimmy Cooper to Luke: "Hey, I got a question for you: What's a daughter? And how do you trick it into operating an oven?"
The soccer coach should have been played by Kyle Gass.
Luke to Marissa: "I'm sorry about what happened, but it was down Mexico way! And the look on your face was hilarious."
Martain: (Belch) I am so full of beer.
Gabe: What?
Martain: I am so full of beer.
SANFORD!
Bonnie Somerville is a beautiful and talented woman.
Luke: The last time I cried like that was when Macaulay Culkin died at the end of My Girl.
Marissa: You pussy.
All the Cohens are mad at one another.
Sandy: You're gonna run into spoiled little rich kids whose ass youre gonna want to kick.
Will: Every moment of every day we make decisions whether to murder someone or to not murder them. And if you do murder somebody, you have to murder them...
Gabe: Down Mexico way!
Will: The point is I murdered somebody and I need your help carrying the body out and hiding it.
Martain is sexting... get it together Martain
Ferris wheel love!
Ferris Wheel Love lyrics:
Oh boy
I don't like heights
Whoa!
Uhhhhh
Wha-wha-wha-why?
Oh shit Seth and Anna are MAKING IT OUT!!!!!
and Seth thinks its all part of a stupid plan to get Summer... what an idiot
Seth to Anna: Here's a sock monkey from Paul Smith. It gave me rickets.
RYAN AND MARISSA FIRST KISSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON THE FERRIS WHEEL NO HOMO BUT THIS SHIT IS ROMANTIC
Ep rating:
Overall rating:
Gabe: 9.5 out of 10 bagels
Martin: 9.2 out of 10 bagels (because Anna is back)
Will: 9.0 bagels
Luke rating:
8.9 8/7ths out of 10 Lukes (lays it all out on the line, cried during My Girl, got bro-tackled by Ryan)
No comments:
Post a Comment