Friday, January 1, 2010

Episode 6 - The Girlfriend

It's 2010 and Sandy Cohen is STILL RELEVANT

Will: Man, I'd fuck that mom

Martin: It's the dude from Lost!

Caleb is wearing mom jeans

Caleb (to Ryan): You burned down my house...! And I fuckin' love you for it

Everyone: Hachi Machi! (when Caleb's hot girlfriend gets out of the pool)

Will (as Caleb's hot girlfriend): I'm Gabrielle... Garcia Marquez

Flash Poll: How nice is Caleb's girlfriend's tuchus?

Will: Grade A... actually, Grade B+
Martin: Her tuchus is clearly very bored, but I'd give it an A-
Gabe: Look, it's a great tuchus. Let's leave it at that

Mischa Barton directed this episode

Luke seems to be starting a pooka shell business

They've rushed Caitlin off the show

JULIE COOPER WANTS A DIVORCE! JULIEEEE COOPAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Martin: These actors must have to shave after every scene to stay young-looking.

Bitchy Martin Comment: Ugh, Kirsten always looks so severe. She looks like she's on the verge of scratching Sandy's face.

Ryan and Caleb's girlfriend are enjoying a delectable lemon-slice appetizer.

We have discovered that most of the dramatic pauses on The O.C. are created by actors forgetting their lines.

Seth and summer peeling off of the group hang!

Mischa barton: I know about the party, I'm Seth's grandmother.

Will: I'm immortal.

Will, about Summer: I think she's the least attractive person on the show.

Gabe: You think Summer is less attractive than Sandy?

Will: Yeah.

Gabe: Me too.

Will: She's like a cave man woman.

Sandy: Summer? Summer's hot.

Will as Sandy: I want to guide my trolly into her puss station?

Sandy: Let me just finish this goblet of lemonade.

Caleb: Kristen, I thought you could pour this grappa on my erect cock?

Caleb is gettin upset at Sandy. Says he's still "smoking the weed." He's angry that Ryan burned down his house.

Caleb: We are talking about Penny from Lost right? Now, Grappa, cock. Avoid urethra.

Gabrielle Garcia Marquez is really ready for business time with these guys.

Gabrielle to Ryan: has anyone ever poured grappa on your cock?

Caleb from the ventilation system: Gabrielle, come here! I'm in the ventilation system.

Classic overhead shot after commercial break of Ryan and Seth floating in the pool. SEMINAL.

Yes, what ABOUT Marissa?

Gabe: She couldn't pour miller lite on a ham!

Bitchy Will comment on Sandy's shirt: Bad choice of shirt.

Martin: and yet he still looks so good!

Caleb walks into party, sees James Spader. (not really) (or really?)

Martin: Luke is being brought into the fold. The bully is being humanized. I think that's one of the best decisions this show made.

Gabe: Everybody Jimmy Coopahs in town!

CALEB NICHOL OWNS THIS COMMUNITY

Summer is looking to score with a rich man.

Will: Summer is making Mischa Barton look like Meryl Streep here.

Time for a little pool house rendezvous with Gabrielle!

Gabe: she head butts Ryan and steals his wallet.

Martin: this woman is definitely a bag of disease.

Uh oh Mischa barton walked in an forgot her lines! DRAMA. NOw she is searching frantically for Luke so she can lose her virginity.

summer just kissed seth because he remembered a poem she wrote in 6th grade! But now she is going to chase an investment banker.

Will: she came off as slightly attractive in the past 15 minutes.

Gabe: Lot more where that came from.

Oh no, Luke and Marissa are going at it. But she seems sullen and confused.

Luke: Do you...? Are you...? Be you.

(Mischa Barton directed this episode)

Luke is going to get a jimmy hat.

Gabe: Would have been a bad idea to call it a Jimmy hat though. Because her dad's name is Jimmy!

And here's Ryan.

Mischa: You're too late. I'm pregnant. He put it everywhere.

Ok, time for the bagel scale rating.

Ep rating:

Overall rating:
Gabe: 6.4 out of 10 bagels
Martin: 6 out of 10 bagels
Will: 5.8 bagels

Luke rating:
10 out of 10 Lukes (reborn as a nice guy AND sleeps with Marissa... Beach house brawler to tender romantonio)

No comments:

Post a Comment