Epsiode guest-directed by Alfonso Cuaron
Sandy's got a job interview at a BIG CORPORATE-TYPE LAW-FIRM!!!
Martin: Now THIS is the breakfast banter I live for on this show
Will: This show makes me way too happy
Summer: It is WAY better the second time (talking about sex)
Martin: Mm, I like that talk
Will: Jimmy's lookin' good
Jimmy to Marissa and Summer: Bye girls! There's some duct tape in the garage if you want to cover your stomachs!
Martain: You know what I don't want to see? Kirsten without makeup.
Will: I don't want to see Summer without makeup.
Martin: That's great. A coupla professional comedians over here. Martain. (Sigh of disgust)
Marissa calls Tijuana "TJ"
Bitchy Martin Comment: Ugh, Luke looks like he shaved his chest about two weeks ago. Not a good look.
Luke. Is. The. Best.
Sandy is meeting the hot young lawyer at Partridge, Savage and Caan, Rachel. Trouble's a brewin'.
Jimmie Cooper to Marissa: You're not leaving for the weekend? You want to stay with me? But sweetie, I'm just going to sexually molest you if you stay with me. Don't get me wrong, I want to do that. But...you know....finances.
DEATH CAB INSULT ALERT!!!!! (How dare you, Summer?)
Sandy to Kirsten: Hey, what happened to you? You threw your panties in the backyard and finger-banged yourself?
Martain: This is a good look for Kirsten. She's all pushed-up.
Gabe: Look at Sandy's beautiful blue eyes. Look at them!
Martain (as Ryan): "You know what I like about vending machines? Nothing!"
Will (during the Ryan/Summer motel scene): Mmm. This is good. I like this.
Martin (to Ryan after Marissa gets bad news from her dad): Just give her a hug right now. That's what she needs.
Will (to Ryan after Marissa gets bad news from her dad): Ryan could be hooking up with her so easily right now
Bitchy Martin Comment: Look at Seth. He's looking like your classic 2003 trucker-hat douche bag.
Is Sandy really going into corporate law? What about your ideals Sandy?
Cut to Tate Donovan's new swinging bachelor pad.
Tate: Ever think what it would be like if we'd ended up?
Cut to TJ!
Luke is taking shots with his bros!
Seth: I love authentic Mexican culture.
Holly: Oh please, he hooks up with everyone! Girls from UCI! Freshman girls!
Gabe: Indian girls! Girls from Lost. Penny from Lost. Said from Lost. Karl Marx. The marx brothers.
Gabe: Kirsten is straight merlot-in'
Martin: Oh mischa barton. drinking alone in the sleaziest bar in TJ? You might as well just be wearing a sandwich board that says "rape me."
Will: but one of those guys is Vicente Fox, right?
Gabe: this episode was shot in suburban chicago.
Will: at 10:30 in the morning.
Heavy duty stuff here. Marissa is passed out in an alley way, but Ryan picks her up. She is saved.
Ep rating:
Overall rating:
Gabe: 8.4 out of 10 bagels
Martin: 8.1 out of 10 bagels
Will: 7.8 bagels
Luke rating:
7.6666666667 Lukes out of 10
No comments:
Post a Comment