Saturday, November 28, 2009

Opening thoughts (Episode 1)

Gabe: Get ready to have a big crush on Summer.

Martin: California, here we cum!

Will: Where does this show take place?

Ryan's older brother, Trey, is played by a different actor later in the series. That actor is Geoffrey Rush. If only.

Trey is looking at 3 to 5.

Truancy! 3 times! But 98th percentile with the SATs. That's good.

Will: "You're SAT scores are my ticket out of this town"

Martin: Sandy needs a shave.

Gabe: Look, we have all these extra bagels in the morning. Why don't you come live with us?

Gabe: Where I come from having a dream doesn't make you smart. It makes you asleep.

MEXICAN FOOD BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabe: We should count how many come-hither glances there are in this episode.

Luke: "Welcome to the O.C., bitch!"

Martin: That was so cold. Summer now would never do that.

Will: "Oh, honey, you should have seen the waves come in! They were horrible! I almost died!"

Gabe: "I really need to learn how to surf!"

*Peter Gallagher gives Ryan his sideburns* "These things have been a curse to me since the day I started growing them"

Uh-oh, Ryan's house is cleaned out. Mom and asshole BF split. Sandy can't bear it. Back to the OC! Let's roll.

Parting shot: "Excellent Ep. Killer Ep."

Ep rating: 

Overall rating: 
Gabe: 8 out of 10 bagels
Martin: 9 out of 10 bagels
Will: 7.8 bagels

Luke rating:
10 out of 10 Lukes

One epsisode down! Many more to come... oh boy


No comments:

Post a Comment