Will: Oh my GOD! Fuckin' unbelievable! (apropos of nothing)
Martin: Ziggy Tig Lig Riggy Clig Lig (laughter)
SEMINAL MOMENT: First light-hearted morning kitchen banter with insane food spreads (who sets up all this food?)
Martin: Can you imagine being a grown man and having that [Sandy's hair] be your haircut?
Martin-Gabe Side Conversation: Martin- "So is Veronica Mars really good?" Gabe- "Yeah, it's really good."
Bitchy Gabe Comment: "God, Seth's attire is just 110% Urban Outfitters."
Bitchy/Horny Gabe Comment: "God, Summer's been wearing very little clothing the last two episodes. Oh, those tits."
Bitchy Martin Comment: "Oh, [Marissa's] tits look TERRIBLE"
Bitchy Will Comment: "Oh, Kirsten honey. Let's you and me go to the salon and get those split ends taken care of"
Bitchy Will Comment: "I didn't say that!"
PRISON FIGHT!!!!!
Will: I can't keep jerking off kids! (Sandy to Kirsten)
Martin: As you can see, this choker hugs my Adam's Apple nicely.
Martin has aptly pointed out that Ryan has added the "rock 'n' roll cuff" accessory to his chic bad boy look.
Martin: Oh, this oughta be good, this oughta be--oh, I thought he was gonna suck in the helium. (During the scene where Seth inflates balloons at Casino Night.)
Will: What's this called? A gambling party? (During the Casino Night scene.)
Will: "Hey, you guys mind if I grease my hair with this muffin?" -Sandy
Will: The problem with the live-blogging is that I get too into the show to live-blog.
Martin: Don't get me wrong, but I think we might be going a little too hard with the live-blogging.
Gabe: Or not hard enough.
Martin: You're right.
Gabe: Will, live-blog this exchange.
Bitchy Martin Comment: "Ugh, [Dawn's] makeup. She looks like a clown."
Jinx! Gabe and Will simultaneously made a joke about Peter Gallagher masturbating outside while Ryan and Dawn were having an emotional exchange.
Bitchy Martin Comment: God, Luke WOULD be playing the slots. (During the Casino Night scene.)
Gabe: Will, get your camera.
Will: No.
Gabe: C'mon, get your camera.
Will: In a little bit.
Bitchy Martin Comment: Ugh, clown woman is getting her drank on.
Bitchy Martin Comment: Ugh, the lower class. With their clown makeup. And their tripping. (When Dawn falls down.)
Editing inconsistency: Clown woman instantly wearing sun glasses.
clown woman: I'm a mess. Not a mother.
Will as clown woman: Have you seen the way your husband looks at me?
Ryan to Kirsten: I need some new wife beaters and chokers!
Hot bagel! Hot bread! Get your hot bagel while it's hot!
Ep rating:
Overall rating:
Gabe: 9 out of 10 bagels
Martin: 7.7 out of 10 bagels (Martin: I just hate clown woman)
Will: 8.2 bagels
Luke rating:
3 out of 10 Lukes (Come on Luke, you're better than this)
No comments:
Post a Comment